Friday, November 25, 2005

My Hubby's B'day (20/11/2005)




Last saturday night sharp 12.00am, I organized a birthday suprise for my beloved hubby...it was a simple one, why? actually I'm so busy with my final exam and coincidently that sunday was my last final paper....however that day after Ayu's open hse, we managed to go to Monet's hse and celebrated itthere...

My hubby didn't have a single idea of the suprise, since I said we will do a belated b'day celebration together later...Mimi & Kamarul did a great deal of help for buying the cake and hide it in their car....Monet/Munirah organize the logistic...at first Plan A is to celebrate it at Ayu's hse but since the raya celebration still took place, we decided to go to Monet's hse instead.....the guys were so busy chatting and sharp at 12.00am, we sing him the birthday song...it's his 26th birthday....thanks everybody 4 everything... :->

THANKS FOR BEING MY HUSBAND,THANKS FOR BEING U…

I often tell you I love you
And say how glad I am
We found each other
I talk about how much
You mean to me
And how wonderful life is
Because of you
But I don’t recall
Ever saying “thank you”
For liking me
And accepting me as I am
For loving me
And letting me know it
For sharing with me
In your own special way
But in my heart
I thank you all the time
For lots of things
Most of all just for being you
“Happy Birthday"

No comments: